Troop 770 Rank Advancement Procedures:
- Scout notifies Scoutmaster he has completed requirements for Rank
- Scoutmaster double checks with Scout’s Book, Scoutbook and Advancement Record keeper
- Scoutmaster Conference occurs
- Scoutmaster notifies Board of a Scout ready for a review
- Board Reviews scout at next scheduled Board
- Board Notifies Scoutmaster and Advancement of completion of board
Current merit badge opportunities:
The Henrico County Manager’s Office will be hosting Local Government 101: Henrico’s Student and Scout Educational Program. This brief educational program on the structure and function of local government begins at 6:00 pm, one hour prior to the second regular Board of Supervisors meeting of the month. The program complements any requirements needed for students and scouts to earn credit for civic badges and obtain vital information for class assignments.
The first Local Government 101 program will be held September 26, 2017, at 6:00 pm in the Board Room, which is located at 4301 E. Parham Road. The program dates will be the fourth Tuesday in the months of September, October, November, March, April, and May. Registration for attendance is required and available online here.